Hey creative peeps! Today I would like to share with you a mixed media 7x7 canvas that I created for today's post. I really had so much fun putting everything together. Always love to explore with mixed media! Let me share with you how I created this piece...
1. Tear pieces of paper in strips. Don't worry about how tidy you have to position your papers. Go with the flow.
2. Use Mod Podge as your adhesive. Apply it on the canvas and also on the papers.
3. Once done, use a brush with some modeling paste (add & blend the mix'd media inx reinkers into the modeling paste) to go all around the canvas & it will give a little color to the background.
4. Next, get some modeling paste and a mask to do masking.
5. Once dried, use the same mask and mist.
6. Stamp the bubble wrap stamp, pour the embossing powder and embossed.
7. Use doilies to give subtle look to the canvas.
8. Lastly embellish your canvas with die-cut flowers & butterflies, bling & crafty chronicle papers. Apply some smooch glitz onto the flowers and doilies.
Close- up shots:
Hope you enjoy today's post :)
Want2Scrap: 7x7 Canvas
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Technique Tuesday stamp
Pink Paislee mask