Hello everyone! How have you been? Hope you are in the pinkest of health.
Today, I am sharing a simple layout I created using Maggie Holmes products. All along I have been a big fan of the colour green. Thought it would be fun to combine green & gold with the hint of coral. This colour combo is one of my fav.
I absolutely adore this heart cut file that I purchased from the Silhouette online store. It fitted perfectly for my layout & the theme.
1. First, I cut the hearts using Silhouette Cameo on a white cardstock.
2. Layered the back with a beautiful green ombre patterned paper.
3. Sewed the outer line of the heart shape.
4. Then, I adhered two photos. One I printed in colour and the exact same one in sepia.
5. Lastly, I just embellish around the photos with a frame & ephemera shapes.
Maggie Holmes Flea Market 12x12 Paper Curio
Maggie Holmes Flea Market Ephemera
Maggie Holmes Flea Market Fabric Bows Stickers
Maggie Holmes Styleboard Chipboard Shapes
Maggie Holmes Styleboard Vellum Shapes
Thanks for coming by again and hope you like the layout!