Hello again! Today I am super excited to share a simple step-by-step with you on how I created this layout featuring Maggie's newest collection called Confetti. I was holding onto my daughter's 2nd birthday photos so I can use them with this collection! Yes, I was really excited to use Confetti! This collection is perfect for birthdays or any special occasions you can think of. And of course it is also perfect to use these beautiful products for your everyday moments too.
Here are the simple step-by-step ...
1. First, select 3 patterned papers. Adhere the papers by overlapping on each other.
2. Position the photo somewhere in the middle of the layout.
3. Arrange the chipboard stickers and ephemeras from the top to the bottom. Once you are happy with the positioning of the embellishments, adhere them onto the layout.
4. Finish the layout with a title and/or with journaling.
5. Finally, splatter some gold mist to add some sparkle to the layout.
Maggie Holmes Confetti Collection / Studio Calico Wood Veneers / Heidi Swapp Gold Ink
I hope you enjoyed this simple step-by-step layout. Hopefully you will try it on your layout today!